OEM rubber floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The main advantage of the cargo mat is that it can be rolled to fit behind the third row if you need to. I been in situations in which I think I am picking 3 kids at soccer and next thing I know its 5 or 6. If it was the hard cargo liner w/ walls you coudn't roller it or fold it I had mine since day one on my LR3 and it has saved me hours of cleaning. It is deceiving how much liquid it can hold, but I had about 1/3 of a gallong of milk leaked from the supermarket to our house and not one drop went into the carpets!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks baobay. Yes, I found a few links. Just wondering if someone had seen it in person. :)

yes, I have the cargo mat in the LR4 and it is great. I would have gotten the cabin ones but the dealer threw them in for free when I got my LR4. I have had their product in other vehicles and they are great. Highly recommended!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the OEM rubber mats and cargo liner. Definitely an important upgrade, especially if you have a family or haul a lot of stuff in your LR4. The only annoying part of the cargo mat (it's not really a big deal) is that you have to remove it when you utilize the third row seat.

-David

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The main advantage of the cargo mat is that it can be rolled to fit behind the third row if you need to. I been in situations in which I think I am picking 3 kids at soccer and next thing I know its 5 or 6. If it was the hard cargo liner w/ walls you coudn't roller it or fold it I had mine since day one on my LR3 and it has saved me hours of cleaning. It is deceiving how much liquid it can hold, but I had about 1/3 of a gallong of milk leaked from the supermarket to our house and not one drop went into the carpets!

Thanks for sharing! Good to know that it does hold water in! May be I just need to take a closer look at it.., but since there are other aftermarket mats with those walls out there, I will most likely vote for those.
I thought of that, the third row – good point… But I think any rubber mat could be rolled though, no matter if it has walls or not. Those walls are not that hard usually.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, I have the cargo mat in the LR4 and it is great. I would have gotten the cabin ones but the dealer threw them in for free when I got my LR4. I have had their product in other vehicles and they are great. Highly recommended!

Yep! That is what I need! Thank you Sir! :)

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the OEM rubber mats and cargo liner. Definitely an important upgrade, especially if you have a family or haul a lot of stuff in your LR4. The only annoying part of the cargo mat (it's not really a big deal) is that you have to remove it when you utilize the third row seat.

-David
That is what I am talking about! I would add "..a family haul a lot of.." THEIR "... stuff in YOUR LR4" ! :)))))

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what I am talking about! I would add "..a family haul a lot of.." THEIR "... stuff in YOUR LR4" ! :)))))
Hey rostov,

HAHAHAHA! That, my friend, is the TRUTH! At some point I am going to need a second LR4!

-David

rainmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The main advantage of the cargo mat is that it can be rolled to fit behind the third row if you need to. I been in situations in which I think I am picking 3 kids at soccer and next thing I know its 5 or 6. If it was the hard cargo liner w/ walls you couldn't roll it or fold it.

Completely agree with this, and it's exactly the same reason I went with the OEM cargo mat.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9