Off-Road Discovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the best article I've read in a while regarding the upcoming new Disco - if it's true. Thanks for sharing Axel.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only concern is that this is getting mixed up in the "Defender" replacement? :confused:

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the worldcarfans .com...have you guys looked in the other article, listed on the bottom left screen, titled " land rover discovery concept leaked"?
This really looks like a future Discovery ..well we"ll see it, first hand at the NY auto show on Monday..

chinochulo

Reaction score
I like it too but it seems like there are quite a few here who hate it. It doesn't look as bad as I thought it might, especially the full frontal shot, which makes it look quite tough. It also looks like a big vehicle and at least the windows are not as small as the new RRS (which I have crossed off my shopping list because of the small greenhouse). I guess what I need to know now is when the LR4 replacement is coming and which of the tech goodies will come with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the captivating second video, Gerry McGovern is standing in the office of a Ford dealership's Sales Manager, looking for inspiration while staring at a parking lot full of unsold Explorers.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be seeing it in person this weekend as I'll be going to the NYC Autoshow.
I'll try to get some pictures and post them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM