Off Road Paint Protection....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price is high depending on how many uses per container. ....it's probably too late for me though. I have my scuffs. Zaino takes care of that and makes it look "great from 3 feet" and that's all I can ask for considering how much fun I have with the rig.

I'm not sure what the hell "Boeing Corp" is supposed to be...on that website; or how Road Warrior Paint would have anything to do with airplanes.

zbysiu23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The magnetic panels have been in use for quite some time, and it is a great idea...well in my case... however... I have to drive for several hours to get out of the city ..4-6 hours on the highway...they would fly off and away...
One could paint them..there is a company that sell them in camo finish..

xtremerovers

Reaction score

ha that's great! If I had a few beers I might poke fun at your rig, but sober I would think you were beating the pin strips.

But really that is a great idea!

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made mine. I bought a roll and cut it out for the pannels. I think it was 30mill but I don't remember. They will NOT fly off! I have driven 45miles on the freeway 75-90mph and they did not fly off. You tape the edges down.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM