Off Roving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhb907

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Off Roving is still in business?

I just went to their web site and several of the links and their email contact return error messages (location unknown).

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sent Adam a text message and told him about broken links, but waiting for him to get back to me.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at his trip list a few weeks ago and it seemed like he still had things planned. Probably just a web site issue. (Crossing fingers...)

Trynian

Reaction score
I was looking at his trip list a few weeks ago and it seemed like he still had things planned. Probably just a web site issue. (Crossing fingers...)

I just saw him last week and everything is fine. He just posted a trip coming up to Moab in May on the SCLR website.

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All is good. Off Roving isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Damned web host has everything screwed up. We just switched providers and the site was down for a bit, email is STILL jacked up. :mad:

Sorry for the frustration but everything is A-Okay, better than okay actually. Biz is great and we're a long-termer.

We're doing the Moab trip May 16-21 with the SoCal LR club, and it's still on.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damned web host has everything screwed up. We just switched providers and the site was down for a bit, email is STILL jacked up. :mad:

Sorry for the frustration but everything is A-Okay, better than okay actually. Biz is great and we're a long-termer.

We're doing the Moab trip May 16-21 with the SoCal LR club, and it's still on.

You guys should have me make a proper website for you. Easy peasy...and, heck maybe for trade.

http://www.centricreative.com

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good to hear! after owning an LR3 for the past 4 years, the turck has finally been getting the off road time it deserves, and i was hoping to buy some option 2 or option 2 slim sliders from ya in the near future.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks adam. i sent you an email. if you don't get it, shoot me an email at [email protected] . i plan to order in the next week or two and wanted to ask you a couple questions. thanks again!
-cb

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4