one of our own on LROffroad's homepage:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out my site, I just put a few pics of one of our fellow forum friends up on the homepage of my website!!! :biggrin: you guys should all send me some stuff about your Rover's and I'll get you all up on the site!!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell you already have my WIFE on your website; now you want pics of me too???

:)

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell you already have my WIFE on your website; now you want pics of me too???

:)

haha, your wife was the envy of this forum! I hope you know I say that with the utmost respect! Although the last girl I was interested in I had to make sure she liked my Range... and she did, she liked it:biggrin:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...there's something wrong with a girl that don't like a Rangie!

Only problem with sharing my mod info with you along with me name is that I'm still under warranty and I don't want LR3ron to rat me out to my Dealer...

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha. At least that guy's good for something - poking with a sharp stick (and wit).

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...there's something wrong with a girl that don't like a Rangie!

Only problem with sharing my mod info with you along with me name is that I'm still under warranty and I don't want LR3ron to rat me out to my Dealer...

We're all good now, I think.....

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good edit; preserves anonymity! I will send you some stuff when I get the chance....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635