one of our own on LROffroad's homepage:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good edit; preserves anonymity! I will send you some stuff when I get the chance....

Would love to see something:biggrin: the last guy that got on the front page got LROffroad onto page 2 or 3 of a google search for land rover off road! I would love to see us get to #1! I could even give you a fake name, like big pappa or something funny! haha:stupido2:

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone cares to check this out, but I just updated the homepage, and I think it looks great! I have big plans for this site so keep posted,,,, and if you have ideas of what you wanna see let me know. The only thing I am committed to never do is have a forum, cause frankly this site has that covered:) great job land rover world..... now check out the new design for the page with our fellow enthusiast on it! let me know what you think. http://www.LROffroad.com

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know, Dante, I'm getting a bunch of stray lines on the page now.

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked it with both Explorer and Mozilla and both had problems

Last edited:

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder why....... back to the drawing board:) which is fine cause I have been spending some time working on a whole vision for what I want to do with the site, it is going to be awesome!!! I will work on the homepage tonight, then get crackin on the rest of the site and all the awesome changes we will be making!

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the size of the screen you are looking at the site on. I noticed on my iphone that it seems to be shrinking things and expanding things. this is too weird, I'll fix it though.

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I get a good image on another computer, so maybe it's a problem on my machine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge