Overland Expo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are any of you planning on attending the Overland Expo in AZ this May? I'm still planning to head out there and really looking forward to it.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want to go, but I have so much travel planned already... grrr.

If not this year maybe next. It's quite a road trip for me too, so takes a bit of planning. I assume the same for you if you are driving?

edit: I could always visit our scottsdale office and just take a little detour to see some of it.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish! It is just a little too far from Florida.....

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although can't go in May we are going to Tuscon for a couple weeks in March. If anyone knows of some good trails to drive in that area it would be helpful. I likely will not have my LR4 by then so I may need to stick to roads that I can drive in my ***** Utility Vehicle (that is what my boys call my Acura MDX.)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to go this year, but still not sure about the timing. It would not be too far from where we spend time on the UT/AZ border. I am going to try to drive down to UT, then maybe do a trip down to Flagstaff for the event.

I'll keep you posted.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So basically... we all really want to go, but have complicated busy ass lives to deal with.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So basically... we all really want to go, but have complicated busy ass lives to deal with.
Yeah :( I am going to try to time being in UT so I can drive down to Flagstaff.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM