Parking Break Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tongagrnlr3

Reaction score
Well i must admit to something rather embarrassing in order to explain my situation. the other night i left my sunroof open…it rained… well southern californian rain so more like heavy mist. upon discovery of the issue there water all over my center console including the terrain response and the parking break controls… i got as dry as i could but when i turn the tuck on the parking break lights on the dash both lit up and the red one started blinking.

so my question is: this how big of a problem is this? i believe that its only my parking break that doesn't work as the truck drives 100% normally.

second has any one had this parking break issue and knows how much does it cost to fix?

i still cant believe i did that! my blonde model of a girlfriend even remembers to close the sunroof! i am so disappointed in myself :stupid:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink