parting out my 99 disco series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhinoracer

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am parting out my beloved 99 Disco series 1. It needs a new engine, I’m about to lose my license for a long time and gas prices are ridiculous. So it’s carpooling with the better half and a motorcycle in my future for a while. I’ve just begun tearing it down so I still have almost everything. It also had a factory front brush guard and the factory spot lamps. Both are still in great condition. The car was never wrecked and it was always serviced on time. It has about 125,000 miles on it. It was the dark green with tan interior. Everything needs to go no matter how small or large a part you need. Feel free to email me about anything you’re looking for. If I still have it I’d be happy to email you pictures of the part before you buy it. Buyer is responsible for shipping but I do a lot of shipping in my businesses and would be happy to ship on my accounts so that you can save some doe there. If you have any questions drop me a line. Thanks.

Daniel

ZZROCOOL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wiper arms

i would like to buy the wiper arms are they available

Disbet

Reaction score
How much would you want for the brush guard? Also what size of rims and tires do you have? I'm looking for 16 inch.

rhinoracer

Reaction score
i'd like to get 200. it's in great shape still. the wheels are 16" five spoke and are available.

How much would you want for the brush guard? Also what size of rims and tires do you have? I'm looking for 16 inch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM