Parts From the Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmcgraw

Reaction score
So I know a few people here have asked me for quotes on a few things and I always respond as quickly as I can. Always will, I check this pretty routinely.

I wanted everyone to know a few things:

I will always sell Land Rover O.E.M. accessory parts at list price, which is round about what most wholesalers and vendors buy from us at.

I will give the best deal I can to people on the forum here that contact me via the forums PM's (just so I know you're part of the forum).

I DO understand there are some more competitively priced people here and at a variety of places on the internet. I am not a salesperson and would rather make sure you get the best service you can get and as much as I would like to personally help out, I understand when you afford, or don't want to deal with a dealer due to bad experiences.

With that being said I want to offer the services of a Land Rover Parts guy and if you need a quote just send it my way and I'll e-mail or fax you one back, and if you need dealership O.E.M. part numbers or want me to e-mail or fax a parts blow-up for a specific system, let me know and I'll be right on it, no charge :).

I want you to know I'm here to help and Land Rover of Dublin, Ohio is a good group of guys not typical of a lot of 'stealerships'. Our prices can be up there but we're worth the chance if you need help with something!

I'm also going to be listing things on here that the dealership is trying to get rid of at cheap prices because I'd rather offer it here before asking Land Rover to buy-back and no one wins/benefits.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM