Pendulum Weights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arjan Tafa

Reaction score
Fair enough I understand these weights are there for a reason...
I have a massive issue with them as they move freely and hit on a bolt that is right on front of them and they make this annoying rattling noises when going on humps

Arjan Tafa

Reaction score
Fair enough I understand these weights are there for a reason...
I have a massive issue with them as they move freely and hit on a bolt that is right on front of them and they make this annoying rattling noises when going on humps
Is there anything I can do to stop them from shaking so much or is there’s a rubber bush which need replacing to hold them tight ?

Wedgehead

Reaction score
How much noise do they really reduce? Seems like dead weight. I needed a new set of dumbells for my home gym. I think these will work perfectly.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There shouldn’t be any bolt close enough to contact them. Move the bolt.

They dampen the highway vibrations.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I said in previous post #10, I am certain of is that Land Rover was not installing the two movable dampeners just to increase the weight and production cost of our vehicles.

At the same time, I guess you could remove them and then let us know if there seemed to be any negatives.

Others have reported that with the dampeners removed, car sickness is more of an issue, but maybe that is just fake news.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9