Personalized Tag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevin1716

Reaction score
Ok all you creative people. I am running out of time and have to get a tag next week. I want something cool but with the tag I am getting, I only get 6 letters. I have the LR4 Hse/7.

The tag will be an Auburn University style plate (in Alabama) and so far I have come up with:

LR4AU
MYLR4
IBROVN
DISCO4
ROVER
GET14U

Any other ideas before I buy :confused:

garg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok all you creative people. I am running out of time and have to get a tag next week. I want something cool but with the tag I am getting, I only get 6 letters. I have the LR4 Hse/7.

The tag will be an Auburn University style plate (in Alabama) and so far I have come up with:

LR4AU
MYLR4
IBROVN
DISCO4
ROVER
GET14U

Any other ideas before I buy :confused:

I like DISCO4 - do you know if these are available or just assuming they might be. Also, do you know much these cost?

nerve64

Reaction score
And if my memory serves me right, CRONUS was the son of ur-**** and the ***-a.

grizzld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan of vanity plates. I do, however, like specialized collegiate plates. That being said, if you were holding a gun to my head, I'd definitely go with DISCO4.

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone will be able to figure out it's a Land Rover even without the helpful vanity plates. Why not make it something more obscure?

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely refrain from any vanity plates on this one: they'd look pretentious and silly...like the ones I saw on an MB convertible the other day...they said something like BBYGRL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo