Personalized Tag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This post is from a long time ago, what did he end up getting for a plate?

grizzld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Seinfeld where Kramer and the proctologist's vanity plates got swapped at the DMV.

Kramer was driving around with plates that said ASSMAN.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Seinfeld where Kramer and the proctologist's vanity plates got swapped at the DMV.

Kramer was driving around with plates that said ASSMAN.

yes. Very funny.

vhousad

Reaction score
I was very tempted to go with GRNSUV on my Galway Green LR4 but decided the risk of perpetual keying from overzealous Prius owners wasn't worth it

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was very tempted to go with GRNSUV on my Galway Green LR4 but decided the risk of perpetual keying from overzealous Prius owners wasn't worth it

That's a shame. Now nobody will ever know that it's a green SUV.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! We have a winner. As I said before, I think vanity plates are ***, but if you are insistent then this is the way to go. It's literal and clever at the same time. And it would really tweak the environmental **** crowd.

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! We have a winner. As I said before, I think vanity plates are ***, but if you are insistent then this is the way to go. It's literal and clever at the same time. And it would really tweak the environmental **** crowd.

whatever. I'm a fan of clean air and not relying on foreign oil. remember the 70's? the air sucked, the gasoline spread lead into the air and water supply (I'm not a fan of brain damage) and OPEC brought us to our knees. But hey, I guess I'm a **** because my second car gets good gas mileage.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9