Playing a CD with MP3s - Does not show all songs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A

aah78

mp3 compatibility

grommet said:
I've never had a problem playing any MP3 content... all self ripped from my CDs.. Remember, it only plays MP3 files... not AAC, WMA, etc.

The system doesn't use or display ID3v2 tags for MP3 files... heck, it doesn't even display file names!

Just figure out what's different about the files that are not playing. Use the < > keys on the head unit to flip between the folders on the CD, assuming you've used folders.
is the LR3s system mp3 compatible? i have a SE with the 6 cd in-dash player.
i did try running an mp3 cd, once, however, even though the cd played well - i couldn't skip forward or backward. i could rewind and fast-forward (drag back or forward) each song though.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned earlier in this thread, yes it is... and I can rewind and fast-forward inside tracks without any issues. I put ~8-9 albums on a CD-R. (Nothing has changed for me -- still all self ripped MP3 using LAME as the encoder.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM