Please, I need help (electrical problem)!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I

iagp_chi

Hello to all...
I´m Ismael and I´m from chile
I just got a Rover Discovery (a used one)... and the first thing that came to my mind after I bought it was to check a problem that it have with the alarm.... to make the story short..... I disconnected the battery and when I put it back, my Rover didn't work anymore.... and I mean, nothing, nothing,.... no electricity to anywhere .... i checked fuses... and everything seems to be ok.... battery is ok too....
so, Does anyone have a clue what to do? What should i check?

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First thing I would check would be the connections to the battery, and the ground. Make sure that the batteries ground is connected well. Good luck...

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Is it an aftermarket alarm? Disconnecting the battery could have sent it into protect mode not letting you start your vehicle.

Justin

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, do tell us what was the problem with alarm. And what caused it?

I

iagp_chi

Thanks Sam and Justin.... I did check ground, battery,I got electricity to the starter..... but I should have at least 12v directly to the dash panel..... I will try to find a user manual for the alarm.... fotunately Internet exist!

I

iagp_chi

The alarm was too sensitive, and the people who installed it didn´t care about the wiring

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM