Possible LR3 Trick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rchase

Reaction score
Not sure if this is just a glitch in my car or what.... Anyway I have a 2006 HSE and it has the rear seat controllers with the headphone jack in the rear 4 seats. When you press the menu button 4 times then it allows you to control track # of the main unit when listening to a CD. When on the radio it will seek in either direction. Every time you want to change the track you have to press the menu button 4 times.... Glitch? Trick? Or is this common knowledge?

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Feature" not function on my 2005

Neat "feature" but it does not seem to work on my 3.

I tried it on the set of buttons in the second row of seats on the drivers side and also for the third row of seats - nothing seemed to happen at least as far as the radio was concerned. I did not try with a CD installed. I will keep experimenting.

If it would work, it sure takes control away from the front seat and hands it to the kids.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought the truck I thought those rear seat controls were such a nice feature. Have never used them once.

Does anyone use the dual source feature on the radio regularly? (headphone listeners able to select a different source than the speaker listeners.)

Just curious. Maybe I'm missing out on something I'll use more as my kids get older. I'm sure the stereo engineers spent half their budget designing in this little used feature...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM