possibly selling raised air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I wanted to gauge any interest in a used raised air intake that I have. I purchased it (as part of a bundle of other LR3 accessories) from someone who had purchased a used LR3 with it on and didn't want it. Unfortunately, I only ended up with the two large (main) plastic pieces. That is, I don't have any seals, screws, or anything else it might come with.

Is this of any interest to anyone? I didn't want to put it up on the classified quite yet; if it's not worth anything to anyone I might try to scrounge up the pieces I would need to install it.

Thanks!

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the messages. Here are the pics (please excuse the camera phone quality):

rai2.png

rai1.png

Everything I have is in those pictures. I'm not sure how much more is needed or how difficult it would be to find the necessary parts. Given that, if you'd like to purchase it just send me your best offer and I'd add the cost of shipping to that. I am in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Sorry for not using the classifieds section for this, but I was hoping for some input from others on the missing pieces.

If anyone needs better / more detailed pictures, let me know. They are used, and have a couple of very light and superficial scratches.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good! Now let's take it to the Tahuya State Forest (that's up here, Ryan) and put it to use!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99