Potential LR3 HSE Buyer: Scared Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24Hours

norcallr3 said:
After reading ... I'm not sure I am willing to risk making the purchase.

Also, since Ford took over, to all the dealerships automatically rent a car while repairs are being made or do you get another Land Rover loaner?

Why buy when you can lease at significantly better rates than last year? My wife and I skipped on the 05 HSE due to the poor residual w/ the options we wanted. We are three weeks into our '06 HSE and LOVE it!!

First weekend we had it we drove to Portland, ME from NYC and loved having:
* Fridge for the drinks, apples and kid juice boxes
* RSE is great... dual screens don't get in way of rear view mirror
* The ride quality is far better than that of the Disco II
* Gas milage stinks, but what's a few bucks among friends??

We have had issues with the Bluetooth and now that the "HACK" has been made available to us from another member, the NAV is easier to work with than before.

GET THE TRUCK... You won't regret it. Or lease it and limit your risk.

BTW, our dealer (Larchmont) will provide an LR3 for us ANYTIME our LR3 is in the shop, but we pay for gas. Not bad in my book.

U

UnbrknCh8n

2005 LR3 SE 30,000 miles
Other than the lousy tires, I have had no problems.
Oh, except I replaced my front cup holders with the 2006 cupholders, and now my big cups of coffee and 24 oz bottles of diet Dew don't slosh around in my lap.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, late in 2005... LR "modified" the cup holder inserts as pictured. I'm sure if you search you'll find more references.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112