Power Steering HIGH pressure hose.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I replaced the low pressure hoses on the power steering system, which DID stop the leaking for a few weeks, but I now have a leak on the High pressure side - The hose that goes from the pump to the box.

My question is - Is this something I can handle replacing? Keep in mind I just have basic tools and basic mechanical ability. I don't know if the high pressure side has any special considerations.

Also, can I just replace it with hose from NAPA or do I need to get the replacement part from Land Rover$?

Any temporary fixes that I can apply as well, if indeed I have to wait for parts?

Thanks for all the help.
Oh, it's a 96 if that makes any difference.
-Jim

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes you can replace as long as you have "line" wrenches you can get these at any autoparts store.

The lines themself it is best to have a good hydraulic shop make you the lines... remove old one for examples and take to the shop and have them make new ones.

Replace...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ngomac