Pressure Sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where the sensors for gallery pressure are located?

I did some spraying of anti-corrosion spray under the Rover, all over...and there was plenty of overspray (aerosol can). I got a weird EAS fault afterward and it said "gallery pressure reducing slowly when exhausting."

I was wondering if I crudded up a sensor or something? Also had a "suspension raising slowly" after that as I raised it back up so I could see the live values. My compressor is a new AMK (installed this summer) so I doubt that's an issue.

Any thoughts?

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The galley pressure sensor is located on the reservoir valve block, which is just fore of the compressor. No sensor on the reservoir itself.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....so behind my sliders. I really doubt overspray could've affected the reading of the sensor then. I mean it's possible, I did spray the slider and some of that coating could've gotten in there.

I just want to make sure it wasn't a real fault.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right. I feel like every time I apply this coating, something weird and one-off happens.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where the circled hose termination lives?

Attachments

• the culprit.jpg
    the culprit.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 28

BearishDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea mate but perhaps tomorrow I'll visit my indy (he's still got my LR3 as the replacement compressor is not yet here) if I do, I'll ask him.
The sketch makes it look like it is somewhere below the driver seat NAS

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...one other schematic shows the air filter at the rear of the vehicle so I think maybe it's back there.

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Houm, I'm pretty sure that pipe comes down from the air intake filter (located in the cargo area near where the rear a/c unit is) and terminates in the compressor box (comes down and ends just above the compressor.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure where the rear a/c unit is. If I don't have 2nd row climate control would I have a "rear" A/C unit? Certainly one end has to terminate at the compressor box....but the end that is "open" to the atmosphere, where the exhausted air would have to go out; where would THAT be? (the part that is circled on the image)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM