Problems With the LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdrewd00

Reaction score
So, barely a month later and I have all the same faults going on even after a new brake switch and battery?????? And it was the dealership who fixed it!!! It should be under their warranty for their work, that is until they say it's something else....any ideas?

BBLR3

Reaction score
Been lurking for a while. I've had my 08 LR3 for a couple months. Only gripes so far are:
-random clicking type noise coming from the drivers side rear. Doesn't appear to be related to the brakes at all.
-ashtray spring just broke.

Otherwise I'm liking it. Need to get some tires and take it out to GW national forest and go ride some trails.

tdrewd00

Reaction score
So the dealership can't find anything wrong and the engine fault went away....they're running more tests. This should be interesting!

tdrewd00

Reaction score
So picked up my lr3 from the dealer where they've indicated that they know there's a fault, but they don't know where and that they know I'll get the christmas tree faults again! WOW....I feel so much better, and safe :(. Not sure if anyone else has any suggestions? Battery and brake switch have been replaced yet I still at any random time get the Christmas tree faults to have it leave only a engine system fault! HELP....

tdrewd00

Reaction score
I gave you a suggestion. Follow-up on it.
I ran your suggestion past them and they said could be......and that was it. They cleared the engine fault, so as far as they're concerned they fixed the problem! And to top it off, they de-programed my key! AWESOME

motz

Reaction score
I just went to the dealer today, this will be like 4th visits to the dealer going to have stuff fixed.

Last week Friday, I was leaving work and was driving, right after I left the parking lot,
I heard some sound of metal and a huge sound of tire screeching, but car is still moving.

I stopped and looked at the passnger front tire (that's where the sound came from).
I couldn't see antything so I drove again then it happened again.
It was so loud that people walking on sidewalk was looking at me.

I didn't think it was safe or good for the car so I left my car at work.

Dealer took my car today. (Hope they towed it).

Let's see.... My friends are telling me to get rid of LR3 :argh:

Hope it is not a expensive repair since my warannty just expired

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo