Proud new LR3 owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveking

Reaction score
Howdy,
Last month I finally purchased my dream truck.. an '06 LR3 SE7. Java Black, Alpaca interior... 16k miles.. shes so beautiful!! I have probably visited this forum a million times leading up to buying one, I did months of research to finally buy my ride with low miles from a dealer auction. I am excited to join a group of folks that enjoy their ride as much as mine!
..I will post some pics soon, for I hope to push the envelope a little bit with mods, rims, etc.
So far all I have done is tinted my vehicle (15% front windows) ..ordered custom license plates (black with white letters that say DUB07.. hope you get that haha).. and some clear side markers with mirrored bulbs. Im very close to obtaining some TIS 07 black 22s and I will definately post some pics after that is through.
I have all kinds of questions to ask about the functioning of the LR3, specifically the electronics portion (dont even ask me how panic spread through me the first time I wanted to turn off intermittent wipers! -) Feel free to give me a shout about anything Land Rover, as Im excited to learn more about my new baby!

From a Texas Rover owner to you all over,
Dave:biggrin:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I am sure the folks in the LR3 section will be more than happy to help with your questions.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4