Quarterly sales numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpljpl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Tata publish such information?

I see from their most recent press release, they have a section titled 'Exports', which I would guess is the LR division just based on the numbers. But thats just a guess...

I would be curious to see the actual breakdown at the vehicle level... ie, LR2, LR3, RRS, RR.

Does anyone know where I could find that?

Link to the Tata press release:

http://www.tatamotors.com/our_world/press_releases.php?ID=456&action=Pull

Exports

The company's sales from exports at 2,155 vehicles in June 2009 declined by 37% compared to 3,431 vehicles in June 2008. The cumulative sales from exports for the fiscal at 5,220 nos. declined by 43% over 9,159 nos. in the same period last year.

ChuckD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales slow!!

I was in for free service yesterday. My sales friend said he only moved one car in May and one in June. He is one of the star LR sales reps. The place was overflowing with cars. Even had a chalk board in the showroom with a dozen used LRs listed with prices.

ChuckD

jpljpl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck... Understandably sales are down, but 1 unit/mth from a top salesman sounds painful.

I was curious as I wanted to see what the YOY impact was, as well as how many units they sold annually.

Any idea on what the annual LR3 numbers are like?

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I imagine LR2 is the strongest followed by RRS for YTD sales.

bgsntth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LR2 and RRS seem to be the only 2009's available. Some SF Bay area dealers only have one or two 2009 FFRR and LR3's on offer. It's like LRNA decided to skip the entire model year.

jpljpl

Full Access Member
Reaction score

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes sense. Most people who could afford a RR can still afford one. It is the mid to high level manager/employee that seems to be hit more with layoffs and salary reductions. Or at least, more of them are affected and that is much of the LR2/LR3 market IMO.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected. So is RRS leading the pack?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo