Question on Hill Descent Control Button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ehan

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know if the actual button for HDC is supposed to light up at night or when pressed? I tried to engage it at night and couldn't see it since it wasn't lit up. When I did find it and pushed it, it didn't light up either. The only thing i saw was a notification on the dash that it was engaged.

thanks in advance

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the button lights up on mine either (haven't really checked, as I rely on the icon in the instrument cluster to see if it's on or off.) It's such a large button, I never had any problems finding it without looking... But you need to know where it is if it's pitch black in the car, I agree.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn't light up either. I do get the icon on the dash when it's turned on.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a9y7egyq.jpg
. Seems like it could use and led. Huh...

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a9y7egyq.jpg
. Seems like it could use and led. Huh...

I agree. I let my friend drive around some trails at night (around Cape Cod) and at one point he was looking for it and couldn't find it. Kind of strange that it's the only button that it isn't lighting up.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. I let my friend drive around some trails at night (around Cape Cod) and at one point he was looking for it and couldn't find it. Kind of strange that it's the only button that it isn't lighting up.

Cape Cod :biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4