Quote on brush bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MST

Reaction score
Just got a quote for OEM wrap around brush bar for 885.00 installed by dealer. What do y'all think? Any similar or better?

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems about right but check around someone posted a bunch or accessory prices recently

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rovertym or ARB! hOW MUCH FOR IT NOT INSTALLED IT SHOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE TO PUT ON sorry for the caps

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the Dr. If I was gonna plop down that kind of dough it would be for the ARB bullbar.

I currently have the A-frame brush bar (OE) and I like the way it looks; especially sleek wtih the OE driving lights (even though they suck from a photometric standpoint) whether I'm in my "stock/street config" or my "off-road config" but if I were starting from scratch right now...I'd go ARB.

MST

Reaction score
Price for the brush bar was steep but they were giving me a 'discount' on labor. I thought about installing myself but haven't come across any posts of anybody doing it themselves. I don't have to worry about front parking sensors-they are disabled. If is not a difficult install, I would order somewhere else. Looked at the ARB and also wondered if I may have to find someone to install that. I am not getting a winch so I thought the ARB might be more aggressive than what I need it for. Thanks for the replies.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the Dr. If I was gonna plop down that kind of dough it would be for the ARB bullbar.

I currently have the A-frame brush bar (OE) and I like the way it looks; especially sleek wtih the OE driving lights (even though they suck from a photometric standpoint) whether I'm in my "stock/street config" or my "off-road config" but if I were starting from scratch right now...I'd go ARB.

Totally agree go with the bull bar

MST

Reaction score
Just found info on installing th LR bar on LRRForums and see it is easy. How about installing the ARB Bull?

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The underside of the Safari one looks a little exposed compared to the ARB one. I like the approach angle though.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read where they have a skid plate as well that goes with it to protect the radiator and ect.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM