Rasta T-case guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi to you all.
I tried to ordered a t-case protection plate from atlantic british which is I think made by rasts4x4 ,but is almost 600 dollars,so i looked around and came across british pacific website that sells gearbox-t-case guard for 411.00.Are they both the same protection plates,I assume they are,whey such a difference in price?.Besides none of those websites have them in stock and they don't know when and if these items will be restocked,the only rasta4x4 dealer that use to represent Israeli company does not cooperate with them anymore(He is in Florida).Is there any other place that i could order this plate?
Rasta does not even have an american phone number that I would like to call.
Another question is regarding a plate itself.When I look under my car I see lousy under bumper plate that is replacing ,as we speak, with a mantec sump guard so that is sorted,than I see another plate that protects engine,right,don't wont to change that since it is fairly good,but right after ,I see unprotected space that runs from ends of lower control arms to cross member and from that cross member I can clearly see a t-case with a vicinity of fuel tank,Hopefully I am right with this description so far so, please ,tell me, is this t- case with seven holes covers that entire area or i would have to buy another plate for transfer box and what happened to rovertym and safari guerd websites?.Thanks.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This guy , Dorrel Maller ,actually quit dealing with Rasta ,British pacific sold the last gearbox guard last week,so I guess ,I am out of luck,because nobody else has these plates anymore.
No more Rasta underbody products for US market and it is sad,sad news.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bummer. hopefully someone picks this up. I really liked the rear tire mount (but it wont currently fit in my garage).

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can somebody point me in the right direction to buy underbody protection plate,please?

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Hi Country Offroad. They have a nice T-case skid. And I think it's under $300. I have one of
thier gas tank skids on order.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeeeeh,that T-case plate is nice , but I need a plate that covers area before cross member, towards the end of lower control arms and I believe only Rasta plate covers these both.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM