Refreshing the Brush Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kestreljr

Reaction score
this weekend I would like to "refresh" my brush bar. I live in a big city, and the thing has about 100 scuffs on it, many of them white which makes my black powder coated bar look a little crappy.

I know that dents and dings are good on a Rover, but I would like to seel up these places before rust comes.

My question is, does anyone have any advice on how to touch-up the OEM black "plastic covered" brush bar? I would like for the touch ups to be a least noticeable as possible, yet do a good job at preventing any rust. Some of the scuffs are just topical, so I assume I can wax those out with something, but some are down to the metal. None are bigger then a quarter in size.

Last edited:

SteezTight

Reaction score
I got some dings and some plastic missing on the bottom of mine from where I hit something in the mud. I just spray painted the spot with some flat black paint. Then to make it look even better I waxed it with a little bit of Meguiars. It turned out real nice with a dull shine, you can barley tell. It hasn't rusted yet so it seems to be working well for me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90