Remote Key Problem...help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRB

Reaction score
My remote just stopped working tonight after a drive. My wifes still works and my key starts truck but no remote function out of only mine. Any Ideas???? Thanks again. Tried driving for a half hour and still no charge...nothin.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get a blank remote from British Parts Utah and then swap the blades from your current remote. After that, you'll have to get it re-programmed. Make sure to have BOTH remotes with you when you do this.

Reaction score
My remote just stopped working tonight after a drive. My wifes still works and my key starts truck but no remote function out of only mine. Any Ideas???? Thanks again. Tried driving for a half hour and still no charge...nothin.

I had a similair problem, where I had to use the emergency door lock to get access. (caveman way of opening the door) The service department located a wire harness issue and the problem was resolved. Luckily it was covered under warranty.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that the battery in the remote could just be dead (or no longer accepting a charge at all)? It charges while the key is in the ignition.

-Paul

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not only possible...it's probable!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member