Request big favor from someone with iiD tool & 2016 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure your TPMS works at 315 MHz and not 433 (this would be spelled out in your VIN's build specs)? The frequency switch occurred during MY2013 production, so if yours is a late build 2013 you may have the wrong frequency sensors installed in the wheels. The limited service /compact spare is not monitored. IIDTool can turn off the entire system if you want, but pulling the fuse probably won't help you as you are just going to trade a fault message for another when diagnostics detects that fuse is blown/missing. The TPMS receiver module is mounted above the front overhead console and looks very easy to replace (I had to flip it around when I installed a 12V socket for a dash cam up there), but I would wait for the dealer to determine what the problem might be before spending money on a new module. The part # varies depending on the frequency, of course. 433 MHZ would be part # LR044370, 315 MHz is LR044371.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72