Ride height warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Echoes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first got my LR3 I used to lower her to get her into the garage.
When I would leave the next day, I would back out and if I forgot to raise her back up, I would get a ping, and it would warn me that the ride height would be adjusted.

Now, if I forget, I don't get a warning, but, I think she comes up on her own.

This would lead me to believe that

1.) The vehicle doesn't warn me anymore and just raises up

2.) There is a problem?

Ideas?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean "you think she comes up on her own"? There is a height display icon, too. Does it go up or not? It should leave access mode once you increase speed.

Also, ride height changes are always displayed on the LCD... If this isn't happening, you have an issue.

H

Houm_WA

One other thing, I think it gives you the chime if you are LOCKED in Access mode and then start going fast, but if you just lowered with a one-hit of the button and then later drove off, it may raise up without indicating. ...but then again, I think if you go down without locking, it may come back to Normal once you re-start the vehicle. I'd give that a shot, though. Next time you park, hold down the suspension knob to put it in Crawl mode (locked access mode) and see what happens when you drive off.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The vehicle only leaves Access mode after speeding up... not when you just restart the vehicle. And there will always be a message on the LCD. But Houm_WA is probably correct... I don't think there is a "warning bong" unless you had it locked in crawl.

Echoes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

This is only when I hit the one touch down. Like going into a low parking garage. I don't use the "dial"

I think if you dont "one touch" the button back on when you get back intop the vehicle she comes up on her own automatically, right?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it goes back up to normal height when speeding up... not when just sitting there.

tommithy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no warning bong when you are in access height and it raises. It will raise after you exceed about 6 mph. If you are in locked mode then it will raise automatically after you exceed 24 mph.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635