Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Tawayama

Ok, cool. I get the first post in the Defender forum.

:D

My stats:

36, self-employed commercial photographer/wilderness guide, married, 2-kids, boy 8, girl 5, 3 1/2 Land Rovers. A '94 LWB RRC, '53 80-inch hybrid, and a 145 inch hybrid CrewCab Defender-ish thing. I've also owned a second '94 LWB, a '90 SWB RRC, a '70 109 SW and a '66 88 inch SW. I also have a trailer made out of the back of a 110 PU.

Lots of fun in the rovers for sure.

Later,

Michael Slade

K

kellymoe

Wow Mike your on top of it.

37 y/o
LA City fireman
married
2 kids boy-3 girl-1

Rovers-
1988 130
1994 Disco
1968 109

Previous Rovers
1969 88" "bugeye"
1972 88"
1994 D-90
1988 RR
Hobbies
rock climbing
whitewater kayaking and rafting
snow skiing
soaking in my favorite hot springs with a cold beer and fine cigar

T

Twisted90

Why not, I'll play to!

27 single father with two beautiful kids. Girl 6 and boy 4.
Graduate student at the University of Colorado at Denver in Civil Engineering. Also an E.I.T

2 Rovers and one on the way.
95 D90 ST, heavily modified
03 Disco HSE-7 lightly Modified.
D110 Rolling chassis.

Previous Rovers.
97 RR HSE Vittisse editions
99 Disco II modified

I love anything that has to do with the out doors
Skiing
Snowshoeing
Climbing
4 wheelin
Those are also my kid’s hobbies.

A

AnthonyP

Ok first up I want to say who ever designed this entire website is very good at what they have done.

I am 20 (21 on the 24th) Office worker, incharge of purchasing, ordering, quoting, managing, filing, aff lots of stuff for my uncles building company.
I live in Arundel, on the lovely Gold Coast in QLD Australia.

I own a 1988-89 Range Rover with slight mods to date but many hopefully to come in the near future.

I will have picture up in the gallery with a list of mods hopefully soon but for now here is a link to my POS.
http://forums.overlander.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=12256

Cheers
Anthony (aka GRIMACE)

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sounds like you all have some really sweet Rovers. We still haven't seen your pictures submitted to Land Rover World.org at [email protected]. Let's SEE SOME OF THESE RIDES!

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. Well, I guess I'm the "old man" here, I'm 53, with 4 grown, adventurous, tax write-offs, a lovely, still energetic wife, and a just-purchased 2000 DII. I have owned many different 4x4's, but this is the one I will settle for. I have owned Nissan Patrols, a few militarys, and a slew of Jeeps. All were temporary thrill machines, with no redeeming value as far as quality goes. I am acquiring a few up-grades as I write, but I really need info on engine noise...?....any "master machanics" out there? I am glad to meet all of you. I"m a retired guitar builder, and now teach guitar, banjo and dobro to a few loyal fingerstylists in my neck of the woods, Crossville Tennessee. I am from San Diego Cal. Maybe I am just "hearing things" due to the fact that my ears are always listening, I don't know...but it will be great to run some of my questions by you young, but well-seasoned Rovers. Great site! Talk later, Anthony Z.

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you young Rovers, &( Roverettes)???

This looks like it will work! Thank you for preparing the way for us undeserving, middle income, always seeking adventure Land-rover owners. I live in Crossville Tennessee. There are very few LR's here (mostly Chevy/Ford ), and they aren't the chummy types. I hope we can meet-up somewhere, sometime, after we beat each other up a bit here first! I am looking forward to stiching some fine threads with you all....Later, Anthony Zarola, redrover51

R

rover man

I love the guitar too. I know that this is not the place, but that is way cool that you play on dobros and stuff. I always wanted a dobro but they are way too expensive. Well, so are Land Rovers! But that's cool . . .

C

cbkearney

and now back to our regularly scheduled programming

I am a middle school teacher who likes romantic walks on the beach...

Oh wait wrong forum.

I am 31 and married.
No kids.

I have a white D-90 that I have owned for 8 years and have done some modifications to. I have never owned any other Rovers, but I do suffer from the sickness.

E

Exmoor Beast

Red 110 Commercial Station Wagon, had for 3 years or so, modified a bit, always muddy - see www.MuddyRedlandRover.co.uk

Grey v8 Discovery - wifes car, kept sort of tidy, well it would be if we didn't have 2 kids anyway.

Thats me

Will :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM