Roof rack options thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
david - you beat me to this!!! lol but don't you have a roof rack already?

DeGrey - how much do you want for your rack?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
david - you beat me to this!!! lol but don't you have a roof rack already?

DeGrey - how much do you want for your rack?
Hey LR4TQ,

Sorry - hehe! Yes, I have the Voyager half-rack, but thinking of going with the full standard rack. I think he was saying $800.00 (plus freight shipping) for the rack alone or $900 (plus freight shipping) for the rack and ladder.

If you are really interested, I'll let you have the deal. :) I am still not 100% sure I am making the switch right now, so your rig definitely needs a rack and ladder :)

-David

DeGrey

Reaction score
Yeah, I would do $900 for both plus whatever freight / packaging ends up being. I would guess around $150 based on what I paid originally for delivery. Let me know if you are interested.

shagpa

Reaction score
Short black factory roof rails
Whispbar bars (really nice and quiet)
Thule Boxter cargo box
Road trip starts tomorrow!

Hi Dipan!

Quick question. I just had the short factory rails installed on our LR4 and it looks like you have the same.

I purchased the S7 Whispbar Flush and the K436 fitting kit and I think I made a mistake....looks like those install on an LR4 roof WITHOUT rails. However, when I look at your LR, you seem to have a similar "Flush" Whispbar.

Do you know the model of your cross bars and the fit kit model?

Frustrated - good thing I'm still a couple weeks out from our road trip!

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sooo i just finished assembling my new Frontrunner full rack and before I attempt to install it on the roof...has anyone installed this? The installation should be really straight forward but I have sat radio and want to know if it clears the rack?

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since no one replied, and I assume you're done, how do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9