Rover transformation stage one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NXC1978

Reaction score
land-rover-rear.jpg

Hello all... Stage one of my Rover transformation. When I got my Rover it was set up like I was taking the kids to soccer. Yesterday I removed the running boards and the mud flaps. Next will be the lift and tires. :cool:

NXC1978

Reaction score
my-land-rover.jpg

By the way this was the before... See what I mean about the kids to soccer. Not that there is anything wrong with taking kids to soccer, but dammit I'm 26!

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh.. being bit by ze bug of modz, arent we ? :)

Next thing will be to swap out brushbar or weld it on blade style bumper.... Bigger tires to reduce mileage and drop power, big lamps on bumper to get engine overheating easier... Huge loud stereo setup just for the heck of it.. Possibilities are endless :)

Seriously though - good first step. Why you had them in first place anyway? :)

Is it Texas skyline i am seeing? Looks like Houston.

EDITED: Duh.. with TX plate.. :) Of course its bloody TX skyline..

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Is that an oil leak? Nicholas.. A bunch of us TexasRovers are heading to gilmer next weekend..You need to join us!! There is lots of fun and juice that will be on the trip! And the best part is its FREE!!!!
There is nothing like our group camping out with a fire, some "juice", and the stories that are told. (Can you imagine 2 Melissas aka RoverChics) LOL
If you are still going to come up Sat. then you need to be there by 9:00a.m. and let them know in the office that you are doing some trail clearing.
That is from the other RoverChic Melissa Burns.. Its going to be a blast!! http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com...well/index.html

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh-oh. Repent now before it's too late! :biggrin: Next thing you know you'll be boosting yer kids up into a truck with 35" mud tires, race seats in the front, and dented doors that won't open without a pry bar!

Andy

NXC1978

Reaction score
Hi Sergi, I'm in the N. Dallas area. Weather has been nice up until the rain we've had lately. Well at least I have been saving $$$ by shutting off my sprinklers! I hate the summer water bill! :mad:

Melissa, thanks for the offer, but next weekend is booked for me. I am going to my gilfriend's sister's wedding. OH whI know... I'll just tell her that I can't go because a cute young ******* the internet wants me to go camping! I've got a feeling that she'll have no problem with it! :vollkomme Maybe some other time? :wink:

Moose, it's your fault you know! You were talking about no mudflaps yesterday! I'm not going to do anything too outragous since it's my daily driver. Well I say that now... :biggrin:

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful about saying that, Nicholas....

Also, I started with "it's a nice SUV that I can drive to remote campsites" -- and now it's my beat-up DD in the early stages of monsterizing....

A

ayavner

might be the rover~licious thing too... just a thought... besides, the signature is clearly Latin for "I have 3 overprotective brothers that weigh over 400 lbs" ;)

NXC1978

Reaction score
Melissa, I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression! I was just playing around. Can you blame me? I sell fricking insurance all day and I am really really bored. :hmpf: I still want to get together and go rovein with you and Ryan!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM