RR: What will leave you stranded?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luxury1

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying my lease out which is crazy to say because I never thought I would own a Range Rover due to reliability issues. With that said, I really like the car and could see myself happily living with it for several years.

My biggest concern is reliability and especially the kind of reliability that would leave you stranded. For the current model (I have a 2007 MKIII) should I be concerned with this sort of thing over the next 5 - 6 years or are the problems with Range Rovers pretty much isolated to electrical or small issues that are more of an inconvenience but won''t leave you stranded?

Mtn Busa

Reaction score
I never would have guessed, but here's our story. We had our Rover towed to the dealer when it would catch, then die when we tried to start it.

The service manager called and asked me to speak with him when I picked up the truck. He produced a plastic bag with a dead pack rat and a chewd-through crankshaft speed sensor wire.

So, if that sensor fails, or gets eaten, you're stranded.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM