Satellite Radio help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilredpo

Reaction score
I've noticed that sometimes I can not change the tuning when in Sat1 or Sat2. Sometimes it stays on one station (Sirius) or other times it doesn't work at all. Message says 'aquiring signal'. I found that if I shut the truck off, and try after it's been off a while it works.

Very intermitant, works more than it doesn't.

Wondering if this is a Sirius service or radio issue before I call the stealer.

Has anyone come across this issue? I've tried searches.

Thanks in advance!

mhb907

Reaction score
I was having loss of signal problems as well as acquiring signal issues. The dealership updated the Sirius software last week. Both the loss of signal issue and the acquiring signal issues are greatly improved, but still present.

GreyMatter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine resets to default occasionally...thats the only problem ive had...that and the fact the head unit doesnt resume the same sat screen when you shut the car off, it always resets to sat one but retains the last station you were on...just a minor annoyance.

i would upgrade to the alpine headunit, but i dont know if i'd lose some of the factory functions

uspurs

Reaction score
I was having loss of signal problems as well as acquiring signal issues. The dealership updated the Sirius software last week. Both the loss of signal issue and the acquiring signal issues are greatly improved, but still present.

Any idea if there's a LR TSB for the Sirius update? How was it described on the invoice?

Thanks, John

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9