Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommithy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...did you guys do Hog's Back or Archer's Fire Break?

Hog's Back sounds familiar but honestly I'm not sure where all we went. Brent was our navigator for the group so we just followed him. I believe Rob has the map that outlines where we went.

Oh, I'm definitely game for another trip to Tillamook.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here ya go . You have earned it.

d113_1.jpg

hummer2-recovery.jpg

62600847v2_240x240_Front.jpg

And for your little bro'

122742771v3_240x240_Front.jpg

Last edited:

dropper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to raid your thread (great vid btw), but if any of you gents have suggestions on places to wheel around Bend, OR please shoot me a PM or something. Heading up there later this summer for our annual pilgramage and will have the truck with us this time.

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since this is "my thread" I will feel free to make suggestions here and not use a PM. I can't say that I've done much there, but I did find some really nice trails near Odell Lake when I was there. They were part of the Oregon Backcountry Discovery Route. There are tons of trails in that area around Odell Lake and Crescent Lake. Just pick up an Atlas or map book and you should have no trouble. When I say the trails were "nice" I mean that they were well-groomed and wide...if you are expecting anything entertaining you'd better pray for rain because there wasn't anything technically challenging...however a little mud would change all that and the area is open enough that a few days of rain would make is slick.

Personally I'd like to go back but I'm not sure when that would be. ...possibly this summer but there won't be any mud. ...maybe during football season as I'm down in Corvallis numerous times each Fall.

BTW, for reference, Odell Lake is about 30-40 minutes from Bend.

dropper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic, thanks! I know they've been getting a bunch of rain lately... I'll keep my fingers crossed for more unseasonal weather.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that today really sucked here in Seattle! You'll basically need a few solid days of rain right before you get there. Remember that in Oregon and Washington it rains frequently but not much per day.

polar

Reaction score
Funny, I live in bend and have run the TSF trails.

The video is down.

I just went up around the Sunriver/Centry drive cut off and the snow was still pretty deep. ( 2 weeks ago)

I plan on going up 6/6/08 to check it out been raining all week,

I usually get fridays and saterdays off, any one comes over the hill and wanst to do a little trailing, just pm me and we can meat up.

I beleave in treading lightly and not drinking while driveing(FYI)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo