SATNAV Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My car is a 2008 model, probably manufactured during the summer of 2007. Everytime I start the engine, the agree screen on the Satnav pops up, does this mean I need a new battery, or can I program the unit to remove this useless feature. The car runs fine with no warning lights all over the place as experiencedby others when having a bad battery.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get used to pressing that Agree button. That's how it works in every Land Rover with satnav out there, courtesy of their obnoxious legal dept (in fairness, they aren't the only car manufacturer forcing you through such an idiotic disclaimer every time you start the car and access the navigation system) and the "feature" can't be removed.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My subaru I used to have with nav does the same thing. Its the disclaimer, if it says "turn right" and you turn right into a solid object and not the next street (like some peopole have actually done believe it or not) its not their fault. Thank your less intelligent drivers for that one.

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, but my Garmin removes the stupid discalimer automatically after 3 seconds!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo