SE or HSE?

• SE V6

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Se V8

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • HSE

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the se with every option but the 19" saved a bunch. Have the stereo, cool box, 3rd row seats, nav, etc...

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the se with every option but the 19" saved a bunch. Have the stereo, cool box, 3rd row seats, nav, etc...

Sorry Bender, but if you got an SE you dont have THE stereo. The logic-7 only comes with the HSE (and now in recent model years not even every HSE). Its also the only option that I feel my SE is lacking. A decent sub can easily rectify the short coming.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How could I tell. I didnt think I had it either but dealer said I did. Doesnt really bother me either way but I would like to know. Most of the time I have to listen to sponge bob anyhow.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SE's could come with the Xenon lights, but not the adaptive ones.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How could I tell. I didnt think I had it either but dealer said I did. Doesnt really bother me either way but I would like to know. Most of the time I have to listen to sponge bob anyhow.

The H/K Logic7 will have two speakers in each box in the upper front doors. There are other differences too, but this is a quick way to tell the difference.

LOL @ Sponge Bob!

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 07 brochure says the LOGIC7 550 watt system is HSE only.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SE's could come with the Xenon lights, but not the adaptive ones.

I have a 2008 SE V8 w/Xenon lights and a third row . . . good combo . . . wanted the adaptive but not the HSE cost required . . . HD pack would have been nice, but honestly didn't think I would be in a situation where it was truley needed . . .

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is an 07 SE V8...3rd row, Xenon's/headlight washers/front sensors, Sirius...no Cold Climate or HD packages though...

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SE or HSE, which one and why?

Me: SE V8. Didn't want a Nav, didn't want 19" wheels, and didn't need a cooled glove box....and didn't feel like paying another 6k for an HSE. I did want a V8 though, and mine was the exact color combo I wanted.

I bought an '08 SE - the HSE has some nice options - Memory Power seat, nicer stereo, wood trim on dash, electronically adjustable steering column - but my SE came with the 19" 6-spoke HSE rims and most/all the other options are the same. I bought one specifically with the Tech Package because I wanted Nav/GPS, the parking sensors and the cooled center console box. I got the 3rd row seats too. I've got Chawton White on Alpaca - I LOVE MY COLORS!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink