Series III manuals available online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhodisatva

Reaction score
JC Hi, what is it your looking for on series II/IIa, workshop repair or parts or both. Coming up with a lot of nothing at the moment for them but will keep trying for you. The reason i ask is if it is a specific problem then i could possibly point you in the right direction.

IF ANYONE does happen to know where the series II/IIa manuals are available for download on the net can they please shout back on this thread?

I will keep looking in the meantime,
regards
Roy.

J

jcabrera

Roy, I am in the process of buying a 64 Series IIA and I know I will need all the information I can get to keep it up (the Series that is). Cheers!

D

Dagi

Hmm, never thought I'll enter this forum with a shout... lol

Hello everyone.

Two weeks ago I finaly found my Series lla 1969 LWB I was looking for for years... Spent two months traveling and looking at Rovers, but I found the one I was after... I'll post some pics and add some details later.

First, Roy, the only lla manual I've found online is at
http://www.carsoft.ru/avtorepair/landrover.html
It's a FFR manual (Fited For Radio military model)

I'll keep searching, whoever finds a manual first, shouts here, ok?

Dag

K

KevinCostaRica

Factory Whorkshop manuals.

Anyone have a real factory workshop manual? I saw one that had the specs on adjusting the injection systems... ANy ideas?

Kevin

A

antichrist

Yeah, I have the IIA manual, parts I & II.
What do you need to know specifically?

Tom Rowe
Four wheel drive allows you to get stuck in
places even more inaccessible.

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member