Service Manual (aka Shop Manual)????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea on where I can get a service/shop manual for the LR3?

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere (maybe on the UK forum) that there is currently no printed manual available for the LR3. You can use the Land Rover Global Technical Reference though, which has pretty much anything you could need.

www.landrovertechinfo.com

You'll need to create an account and pay a subscription fee, which is either daily, monthly, or annual (I think). Your best bet would be to get a day's subscription, and save all the manual sections that you think you would need as PDFs. Then you could print your own:biggrin:

Kind of a pain, but its the best solution I know of.

-Paul

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere (maybe on the UK forum) that there is currently no printed manual available for the LR3. You can use the Land Rover Global Technical Reference though, which has pretty much anything you could need.

www.landrovertechinfo.com

You'll need to create an account and pay a subscription fee, which is either daily, monthly, or annual (I think). Your best bet would be to get a day's subscription, and save all the manual sections that you think you would need as PDFs. Then you could print your own:biggrin:

Kind of a pain, but its the best solution I know of.

-Paul

P.S. - sorry if this posts twice, I got some kind of error when submitting.

bscmich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, there is no actual shop manual available to purchase. The following service references are available online:

www.landrovertechinfo.com (official technical reference - subscription based - expensive)

www.alldatadiy.com ( so - so reference which covers the basics. Fairly inexpensive - $39 for 5 year subscription)

I actually have the Alldatadiy subscription. Its not bad for $39. Includes recalls, tsb's, etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo