Side mirror puddle lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While washing my LR3 today, I noticed that there's an outline on the underside of both side mirrors for puddle lamps. Has anyone thought of putting on RRS mirrors with puddle lamps for their LR3? If so, are harnesses for the lamps already built in? Just curious.

Vince.

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think those would be necessary since we already have puddle lamps underneath all four doors. You might want to check if your bulb's have burned out. One of mine did at 51k, very simple bulb replacement.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My solution - synchopated flashing neon and LED light strips tucked in around the perimeter. Then, I move the suspension switch up/down to make the truck dance with the beat. Very classy.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I finally found a good use for the remote control's LR button!

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool. How'd you hook up the electrical and what activates it?

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magic wand. Each corner goes up and down independently, to whatever beat my H-K stereo is playing!
please, don't take me too seriously.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahaha. Do you have spinning wheels too? You should think about neon underlighting that would make you look more ****.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90