SoCal Dealer/Svc advisor for Warranty issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richardhdz

Reaction score
Hi SoCal owners!

Does anyone knows a good dealer/service advisor that you could recommend for the SoCal Area? I wouldn't mind driving a bit, to take my LR4 for warranty service? it has less than 4 years since first registered and 34k miles. (do we get free loaners?:confused:)

I bought this a couple weeks ago and both front control arms might need service/replacement due to the infamous clunking sounds from both sides while going over bumps and stumping on the brakes.

Also, I hear little humming from the rear axle/tires above 40/MPH, but not sure if this is because both rear tires (scorpion zero) being worn out, (not yet to the replacing marks), or if something else is going on in the rear axle.

Thanks!

RLParts

Reaction score
Hi SoCal owners!

Does anyone knows a good dealer/service advisor that you could recommend for the SoCal Area? I wouldn't mind driving a bit, to take my LR4 for warranty service? it has less than 4 years since first registered and 34k miles. (do we get free loaners?:confused:)

I bought this a couple weeks ago and both front control arms might need service/replacement due to the infamous clunking sounds from both sides while going over bumps and stumping on the brakes.

Also, I hear little humming from the rear axle/tires above 40/MPH, but not sure if this is because both rear tires (scorpion zero) being worn out, (not yet to the replacing marks), or if something else is going on in the rear axle.

Thanks!

Hey, we have a page of recommend shops check it out at http://www.roverlandparts.com/recommendedlandroverdealersandservicetechnicians.aspx

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo