Speaker cover cracked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGLR4

Reaction score
hi everyone, rear driver side speaker cracked on my LR4. Can I replace the speaker cover alone or do I have ti replace the whole door panel? Can't find speaker covers anywhere. Thanks!

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like you, I have always seen the covers integrated into the door panels, and sure enough when I googled it, they all came up pictured that way. It certainly looks like they are all hot glued on or something.

However, when I did a search on "LR4 door speaker cover" I came up with some OEM parts and what look like several after market products that cover/replace the factory ones. I suppose that is if people want to change the look, so you'd probably buy them in pairs.

Here's one that came up, not sure if it's the one you broke, but may give you a place to search;
$_57.jpg

MGLR4

Reaction score
Like you, I have always seen the covers integrated into the door panels, and sure enough when I googled it, they all came up pictured that way. It certainly looks like they are all hot glued on or something.

However, when I did a search on "LR4 door speaker cover" I came up with some OEM parts and what look like several after market products that cover/replace the factory ones. I suppose that is if people want to change the look, so you'd probably buy them in pairs.

Here's one that came up, not sure if it's the one you broke, but may give you a place to search;
$_57.jpg
Thanks a lot!! Hope it fits. Mine is beige color.

MGLR4

Reaction score

$_57.jpg
Oh no! It's a dash speaker cover not the door panel one, that I need.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I got in the LR4 today, looked at the dash and realized what I posted.

Sorry, hope you find something. I cracked the rear door speaker cover in my LR3 10 years ago when a propane tank tipped over on a turn. Only reason it didn't **** me off royally, is it wasn't a speaker I had to look at every day. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99