stall in reverse on incline-D1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiskeynipple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D1 63k stock - a/c was running - about 90 degrees outside
backing up incline from stop - stalled - restarted and carried on

also the a/c cuts out from time to time - even with in minutes of starting from cold

any ideas

(fuel filter is orig.- yes I know I need to change it)

thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
How much gas was in it at the time of stall?

A/C cutting out, if you have it set to level 4 on the fan, this is normal... cheap switches... just move to 3 than back to 4 again.

whiskeynipple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about 1/2 tank of gas

and the a/c is usually on 4 when it cuts - is there a work around, like use 3 as much as possible - -is it hurting anything if it cuts out?

thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
A/C, you can just switch between 4 and 3 when issue occurs.. nothing getting hurt that I am aware of, been doing it on my Disco for 3 years now, to much trouble to tear it apart and clean it up.

1/2 tank or gas, so when you go up the incline than it would be alot less gas getting to the fuel pump.... I would have the fuel pressure testing at the fuel rail, sounds like the pump is getting ready to die....

Remember you should change the fuel filter every 10k, to prolong the life of the pump.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90