Strange behavior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've put enough miles on it since the install to feel confident that they updated the software, plus the particular tech is the best one I've worked with in ten years.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay...moment of bashfulness...I think I had the key in the fully "off" position before. Today it lowered without engine power but the key was in the correct position.

BearishDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've put enough miles on it since the install to feel confident that they updated the software, plus the particular tech is the best one I've worked with in ten years.

is there an actual way of knowing if the software was updated? or is it just a guess

schwaggy

Reaction score
Houm - I thought you have a IID tool?

Easy to tell if you're running the AMK software

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how to do that in the IIDTool menu. Do tell...

schwaggy

Reaction score
I am not sure how to do that in the IIDTool menu. Do tell...

Sure thing...

From the current manual, page 63:
RLM Suspension ECU (L322-06 and L319-04)
User can choose between the Hitachi and AMK (introduced in 2012 as the new replacement part) compressor firmware. The firmware for vehicles fitted with the Hitachi compressor contains modifications on the compressor logic and temperature thresholds. Re-flashing the suspension ECU takes around one minute.
Identify firmware: This function will return which firmware is currently in the Suspension ECU (Hitachi or AMK).

So, do this

Main Menu > ECU Flash > RLM-Suspension > Identify Actual Firmware

IMG_6112.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome; thanks! I don't have the BT version but I imagine it's a similar process and menu structure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635