Stupid newb question - Tire Pressure display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there has to be a simple answer for this and I cannot figure it out. In a 2013 lr4 HSE, how can i display tire pressures in the instrument panel . YouTube videos show an option in the service menu in OBC but on mine, it's not there. Did that get disabled in the US? Shouldn't be this hard and its driving me nuts. Thanks!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to check it with the engine on?

Service menu shows up with Ignition on, Engine off.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't recall seeing this in the service menu on my 2012.

Perhaps it is 2014+ only? i have definitely seen tire pressure displayed on one the newer ones.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I don't believe that's a menu available on pre-2014s. My 2013 has no such sub-menu available in the Service Menu either, which is where the PSI readings from the TPMS should (logically, but this is a Land Rover...) be located. I can only check the engine oil level there - as long as the engine has been off for at least 15 minutes, of course. My TPMS pretty much just pops a a warning light and message in the instrument cluster if a tire is low on air beyond the pre-programmed threshold, otherwise it cannot be accessed or manipulated in any way.

It would be cool if the fellas at GAP could figure out a way to enable that menu on 2013s and earlier via IIDTool - although there may be technical limitations that make such a feature impossible on vehicles with dumber TPMS modules than those fitted on 2014s and newer.

Last edited:

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's unfortunate. Strange that an established luxury brand wouldn't allow you to do this in 2013. Learn something new every day!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72