Suitable Trails near MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone live in the MD, or better yet just central East Coast, area that knows of some good trails that are suitable for the LR3?

I've been on the Green Ridge State Park trail in W. MD, its an hour past Frederick, and although it was full of mud and some decent hills, i didn't think it ever really allowed the truck to have to show off what its got.

Looking for a slightly harder trail, but nothing too intense, since it is my DD and have no underbody protection (yet :biggrin:)

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any suggestions, but definitely ping me when you find something! I'd love to get out and ride with you. I've had mine in sand, snow and that Green Ridge trail you mentioned. But not much else.

-todd

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do a Google search for any Rover clubs in your state, you should be able to find someone.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do Todd, Hopefully someone in the area knows about some trail thats AWESOME!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo