Suspension Fault When Parked on Incline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I literally went through all my valves, everything, trying to chase this issue... I flashed the firmware once the GAP tool arrived and it was like a switch; the code went away and so far didn't come back (it's been 16 months)... I hope you have the same issue and resolution but defer to those who have more knowledge than I do. Good luck.

Last edited:

M32H32IS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I literally went through all my valves, everything, trying to chase this issue... I flashed the firmware once the GAP tool arrived and it was like a switch; the code went away and so far didn't come back (it's been 16 months)... I hope you have the same issue and resolution but defer to those who have more knowledge than I do. Good luck.
Appreciate the insight, I plan to clean the desiccant and exhaust then I’ll flash the firmware as you mentioned.

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suggest figuring out what type of compressor you have (in my post I have an AMK and show pictures of it - this can help you identify what you have); then in the GAP tool you can identify what firmware you have. If there's a mismatch between the two (AMK physical compressor and say Hitachi compressor in the GAP tool) then flash the firmware... Only do this if there's a mismatch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM