Suspension Front Axle on Bump Stops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wallop85

Reaction score
New here after many suspension problems lately.

Replaced failed compressor and relay today (brand new) and it raises the rear wheels, but the front two wheels are sitting on the bump stops. There are NO fault codes and no warning lights. And now I am beyond confused. I have not seen this exact issue on any forums or online.

Sprayed for leaks and did not find any.

*To note: the previous failed compressor had fault code of "pressure does not decrease when venting gallery" and "computer module." The LR Dealer also cleared the problem with the car and described that somehow the LR3 put/locked itself into transportation mode. This turned the red warning light to the amber light.

Have any of you come across this issue or have any ideas? Supposed to be moving across country and need this fixed ASAP.

billj214

Reaction score
Replace front valve block, that's the only component that controls both front shocks. You can also clean it if your careful.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72