The annual 19 inch tire question! Whattya got? Whattya like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
£185 each rim and £289 for shipping for a total of £1214 GBP for 5 rims. With the international wire transfer charge and an exchange rate of 1.695 USD = 1 GBP it worked out to about $2,100. They only charged an additional £10 for shipping the 5th rim, so it's probably worth it to order all 5.

Same for me in pounds ;)
I used paypal which charges a fee which Barry charged back to me so I ended up paying $2,272 for 5 rims.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely not 18s but this is how it looks

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 52

Trekker

Reaction score
Are those tires 265/65R18? Any fit issues, like with the spare?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those tires 265/65R18? Any fit issues, like with the spare?

No rubbing at all, spare fits fine totally deflated... Gonna have to get a compressor (or a foot pump...)
Posted a couple more pictures in LR4 show off thread.

Rybone89

Reaction score
Hi folks, I read in a few places that these tires will fit on an LR2 as well (255/55/R19 and 255/60/R19). I'm in Edmonton, Canada and we have about the worst winter there is short of the arctic circle or Siberia. Typically people here would have 2 sets of rims with performance or all season tires on one set, and winters or studded tires on the other set. I'm thinking this is probably what I have to do, but am wondering about the snow/ice performance of these Cooper tires anyway. Having something that's both off road and real winter capable at the expense of minimal increase in highway noise seems too good to be true. If not the Coopers, what would be the best winter tire? Or is studded the way to go? I bought the 2010 LR2 at 70k and now have 83k (km) on it. Seems crazy but I'm pretty sure the stock 235/55/R19 Continentals are still on it (nearly bald).

Thanks!!!

Basque 1

Reaction score
I have an 04 RR-HSE, which also requires 19" tires, I have Bridgestone on it because they came with the car when purchased. That said, I have never been a fan of the brand, for I had a ton of issues with my daughter's Subaru. But i have Pirelli ATRs on my Navigator and I swear by them, they are great and when the Bridgestones are done ATR are going to be my choice. Stay away from Michelin, they are not what they used to be horrible experience with them and the Company's warranty. It shuld be noted, however, the Bridgestones on my car now are OK---- to date...

Last edited:

franklin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend the Cooper Zeon 255/55/19's. Just got them on my '11 LR4.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72